As hygienic as stainless steel, with exquisite designs, a wide range of colour options, and striking visual appeal, it’s no wonder that quartz has taken over from granite as the number one choice of kitchen worktop in the UK.
And, if you’re thinking about a new quartz kitchen worktop, we’ve got everything you need to know.
- Granite and quartz worktops. What’s the difference?
- Why should you choose a quartz kitchen worktop?
- How to choose the right colour when selecting a quartz worktop
- Putting the finishing touches to your quartz kitchen worktop
- How seamless should your quartz worktop joints be?
- A helpful guide to buying quartz kitchen worktops
- And more!