Selecting the right colour and shade for your kitchen can be daunting. But there’s no doubt that a splash of colour can add instant warmth to a room! And colour matters. In fact, a recent report by our friends at Houzz found that the top feature replaced by people when renovating their kitchens was wall colour/texture.
Take a look at these bright, bold designs for some kitchen inspiration!
Image Credit: Vourtimeri
Add colour with quartz!
Of course, as well as painting the odd wall or adding some striking furniture, quartz kitchen worktops are available in literally hundreds of colours. But selecting the correct shade can be daunting. It’s easy to repaint a wall, but changing your worktops isn’t as straightforward!
Here are some tips to help you select the right worktop for you:
1. Consider a neutral base and introduce colours and accents that are easy to replace
2. Pay close attention to the colours of the other objects in the kitchen. You don’t want to clash!
3. Consider a monochromatic colour scheme which takes a single colour or hue, and uses different shades, tints and tones to create a comforting effect
4. Develop a complementary colour scheme. Opposing colours on a colour wheel are complementary because they work well together
5. Consider colours that sit next to one another on a colour wheel; resulting in a classical balance. Ultimately, your colour choices should support your overall design vision. And, that’s why we offer a personalised consultation service to help you to select the right worktops for you.
Helping you to choose wisely when making an investment in a granite or quartz kitchen worktop that will change the appearance of your kitchen, at Cheshire Granite Worktops we take care of the whole process for you.
With a small change going along way, if you would like to have a chat with us to find out how updating your worktops will add value to your kitchen and home, please do not hesitate to call us on 01565 300065 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org